The perfect twist on the retro, feminine frame, our Avery butterfly style sunglasses provides a chic yet refined look. Let your little one play in style or add a touch of sass for sunglasses that will be all her own.
- Two Sizes: For girls 2 — 12 (Fit may vary depending on child's head size)
- Small 2 - 6 years old
- Large 7 - 12 years old
- Hypoallergenic handcrafted acetate frame
- 100% UVA/UVB protection (UV400)
- Polarization reduces glare and improves visibility
- Shatter and scratch-resistant lenses (FDA & CE Approved)
- Durable and flexible spring hinge temples ensure no pinching
- Extra-large child-friendly nose pads for a comfortable fit
- Wire core embedded temple for added strength
- Hardshell case and microfiber pouch/cleaning cloth
- Rx compatible with prescription lenses
- Small Dimensions (mm): 120 Frame Width, 125 temple
- Large Dimensions (mm): 129 Frame Width, 130 temple
Returns must be in brand new condition, with original packaging and proof of purchase.
Returns must be postmarked for return within 30 days of the original delivery to you.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate returns process.
Toucca Kids offer FREE & Fast Shipping.
All orders are shipped using USPS First Class.
We offer same-day shipping on all orders received prior to 12 pm EST. Orders received after 12 pm EST will be shipped the following day
Depending on where you are, arrival time varies from 2 to 4 days.
Expedited services are available for additional charge.
Guaranteed Satisfaction or Your Money Back
If you’re not satisfied with your product we’ll issue a full refund, no questions asked.
Fast, Free Shipping on All Orders
We offer Fast, Free Shipping on all orders.
Quick & Easy Returns
Quick & Easy, No Hassle Returns. That’s how we operate
100% Secure Ordering
All orders are processed using the highest industry security standards. Rest assured your information is protected.
Optometrist Tested, Kids & Moms Approved
Our sunglasses have been tested by kids and loved by moms. Their durability is unmatched. Oh, and they are optometrists approved as well!